Friday, December 9, 2011


Psiko-Kognitif 07 is A Task For PsychoCoghnitive Class

Conducted By Puan Saleha Idris, Kolej Darul Hikmah.

We are:

* Puan Siti Fauziah
* Siti Nurhawa
*Salmizah
*Nur Ain

Work out your brain.....!

You have to use it or lose it! You can work out your mind just like you work out your body. Mental exercises that will keep your brain fit include doing crossword puzzles, playing chess, or memorizing names, shopping lists, and phone numbers. When I was a young boy, to keep my brain function strong, my father had me memorize Tang Dynasty poetry. Every day I had to memorize a new poem and recite it back. Learn the words to a poem or a new song and repeat them back from memory. Set aside the calculator and add manually instead. Keep challenging yourself with tasks that are new to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment